The kitchen is the heart of your home. Families cook, bake, eat, entertain, hang out and even work in this busy space. Since you’ll be spending so much of your time in your kitchen, it’s important that you design a room you truly enjoy.
Have fun and take advantage of all of the possibilities that come with building a custom kitchen. Give your kitchen a style of its own.
- Farmhouse kitchen: open shelving, wide sinks, classic flooring and a big kitchen table.
- Rustic kitchen: timber, stone, brick, vintage appliances and fireplaces.
- Modern kitchen: frameless cabinets, sleek and simple hardware, strong horizontal lines and a lack of ornamentation, with the natural beauty of the materials shining through.
- Traditional kitchen: arches, raised-panel cabinets, a mix of antique finishes and furniture-like turned legs — even a chandelier.
- Contemporary kitchen: playful in form and finishes, including elements of other styles and creating its own reflection of the times.
- Craftsman kitchen: rich woods, built-ins, handcrafted tiles and well-made simplicity.
- Cottage kitchen: Beadboard, soft colors, vintage hardware, wood floors and colorful accents and curtains.
- Paris bistro kitchen: Intimate kitchen lighting, pretty cookware on display, tile floors and a striped awning ought to do it.
Incorporate easy living features to add extra comfort to the space.
- No reach corners
- Push-to-open drawers
- Island wine storage
- Temperature control
- Fully equipped pantry with slide-out drawers, shallow shelving and spice racks
- Clearances for wheelchairs in aisles and varied counter heights
More great resources to help you design your custom home:
Top 10 Questions To Ask Yourself If You’re Thinking Of Building A Custom Home
15 Questions To Ask Before Hiring a Custom Home Builder
Book Your Free Consultation With Ranger Homes
About Ranger Homes
Ranger Homes is a professional building company specializing in innovative and original homes. Our primary focus is on new custom homes and designs in inner city communities. While we are very proud of our own designs we are open to working with a designer of your choice. We are a small company therefore we only take on a few projects each year to ensure they receive our full attention. We guarantee that our standards of integrity, quality, and innovation influence every step of our process.