Think of lighting as the jewellery of your home. Lighting is essential for aesthetics, ambiance, productivity and functionality throughout your space. The more unexpected and unique your lighting choices, the more custom your home will look.
Antique chandeliers, recessed lighting, LED lights and solar walkways – each will affect the mood of your home.
To make your home both comfortable and functional, consider the following questions:
- Am I lighting unexpected places?
- Does my lighting have layers?
- Do my lights dim?
- Do my fixtures reflect current styles?
- Is my lighting focused?
Lighting tips from the pros:
- Use a range of lighting in varied heights and locations.
- Prevent lighting fatigue by keeping different parts of a room at different brightness levels
- Make use of directed lights in the kitchen.
- Light vertical surfaces, like art or feature walls.
- Change your light switches to light dimmers.
- To create dramatic appeal, paint the lights with coloured LED lighting.
Book Your Free Consultation With Ranger Homes
About Ranger Homes
Ranger Homes is a professional building company specializing in innovative and original homes. Our primary focus is on new custom homes and designs in inner city communities. While we are very proud of our own designs we are open to working with a designer of your choice. We are a small company therefore we only take on a few projects each year to ensure they receive our full attention. We guarantee that our standards of integrity, quality, and innovation influence every step of our process.